Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Paper Model Treasure Chest



If you have played a Japanese Roleplaying game, you will more than likely have come across treasure chests. I always greedily rush over to open them and find the goodies inside. The thing is you never know what the damn things will contain, sometimes it's a potion or a new weapon, sometimes it's a trap chest, you open it and lo and behold it comes alive and attacks you, mocking your greediness.

This papercraft seems to understand the issues surrounding treasure chests (and my greed) and gives you the option of building it with or without the monster!

Grab it here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

reminds me more of "The Luggage" from Terry Pratchets Diskworld novels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Luggage
yes / no / maybe?

zippy said...

Yeah, the feet give it away :)

Anonymous said...

Err... I want to ask a general way... Because I don't find any way to contact u...

What kind of good paper to make a great papercraft??? An usual carton? How bout a photo paper?

Anonymous said...

Yeah... this is The Luggage from TP!;)

Unknown said...

Reminds me of a mimic from D&D. Never read Diskworld, but heard good things.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.