Monday, March 19, 2007

Paper Toys




I love Vinyl Toys, sadly my wallet doesn't share the love, so it brings me much glee and delight when I find Paper Toys that are just as awesome, cute, stylised and just plain old funky as something that I would purchase from the likes of Kidrobot. Toypaper.co.uk does just that with a fantastic set of Papercrafts that I am proud to have adorn my desk. I particulary love the turntables!

Grab them all here and don't forget to visit this talented guy's portfolio either

3 comments:

PaperJerry said...

I just discovered your blog, and in one word... amazing!

I'm going to link your blog to mine(paperjerry.blogspot.com).

Keep it alive!

- Paperjerry

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Nice find!

Ho_Lee_Chow said...

heyy i happened to hand landed on your pagr from a different paperkraft blogg.. and i find yours unique... but i have a question.. could you perhaps send me the template for the DJ turntables.. cause i've visited the site and explored it and yet i can't find it... =(
it would be much help thanks in advance

-Mikey